Area Relief Officers - £9.00 to £12.50/Hr
Area Relief Offer2 x Area Relief Officers positions contract available. Hourly pay is site specific but would be in the region of £9.00 to £12.50. Hours will vary from week to week from 12 up to 60 and will be based on operational requirements.The duties consist of Front of House, Access Control and Patrolling. Due to the nature of this position and the relationship we have with our client duties would also include various facilities tasks. This is a diverse and exciting role and the right candidate will really enjoy doing this.
The role of Area Relief Officer (ARO) is to be available when called upon to cover shifts on various sites as and when required. The candidate needs to be flexible and available to work at short notice. The purpose of the role is to provide general, sickness and holiday cover to various sites within a region of +/- 40 miles around Guildford. You may also be called upon to work on temporary operations.
Although the ARO will not be based permanently at any site it is still of utmost importance to carry out their security role with professionalism. The protection of our client’s premises, assets, personnel and visitors are the key priority Evensure Management and you will be required to project a security presence which is both commanding and authoritative.
As a key representative of Evensure Management you must be polite and courteous to all individuals, whilst ensuring that your duties are carried out in a professional and timely manner, in full compliance with the Assignment Instructions and Site Guidance Procedures.
Your performance must meet or exceed the expectations of Evensure Management and our client by being proactive and alert at all times.
- To be available as and when called upon to cover shifts, occasionally at short notice.
- To attend your duty shift in full uniform in accordance with the standards for appearance and dress as published in your Employee Handbook and displaying your SIA license and Evensure Management Identification at all times.
- To report for duty at least 15minutes before your official start time to complete a full duty handover and receive briefing on any site issues requiring your attention during your shift.
- To fully comply with all signing in and out procedures in the Assignment Log and booking on and off and check call procedures.
- To fully comply with the Assignment Instructions (AIs), all site security requirements and duty assignments contained therein.
- To carry out regular internal and external patrols in accordance with the AIs and to familiarise yourself with the full layout of the site and the perimeter environment.
- To manage within the scope of your duty assignment, all access to the site, ensuring access control procedures are fully adhered to, as detailed within the Assignment Instructions and Site Guidance Procedures.
- To ensure all incidents occurring during your shift are recorded, and to ensure all relevant logs are completed in line with the Assignment Instructions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexible and willing to mobilise at short notice
- Experience in the security industry
- Holds a current valid SIA license
- Driving License is essential
- Able to demonstrate a high standard of customer service skills
- A good standard of verbal and written communications
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a 5 year verifiable work history
- We are seeking security professionals with prior security experience gained in a corporate, Critical National Infrastructure, Police or Military environment.
Contact us on 01483 456 730 or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org